Thursday, May 21, 2009

It was Hands Down Amazing!!

Last night was the Grand Opening for the New Whole Foods, Lincoln Park - I don't even know the words to describe how amazing it was. I did get a few comments from a guy working in the fish dept that "its okay", "everyone had been walking around in an amazed daze" and "you can breathe now". This is how great it is - I PR'd at my olympic distance tri this weekend and the first thing I blog about is the new WF!!! I so wish my camera wasn't broken so I could have captured the atmosphere. I didn't have anything to buy except chicken but I bought a container of 2% Fage and a Key Lime pie (post race treat) anyway. I did spend over an hour in the store touring around. Don't worry I plan to write more about my experiences at the new WF - especially since I'm planning a secret date night there with Hubby!

I do need to write a race report but I've been busy since the race and trying to play catch up at work. So to come - 8 minute PR at Memphis in May Olympic Triathlon.

1 comment:

triguyjt said...

isn't whole Foods amazing???
P.r by 8 minutes???wow...awesome...

let us know the scoop!!!